Wednesday 17 September 2014

Titling practice




Above this is a small clip that I created this week in media studies,  where we were given a task to do that was to create some titles. Therefore this would give us some practice for our my coursework,  as we are expected to do some good titling for the project as this is one of the main areas that we are marked on.
As in the AS coursework,  we are meet to do an opening to our own creative film that has to be a thriller, however there are a range of different thrillers such as horror thrillers and romantic thrillers.

This title is made be using After Effects, that titles and special effects can be added to the clips of your film once, you have put all your wanted clips or parts of clips together.
This title includes a short video clip from the film-THE PACKAGE,  as the clip has an added effect that turned the video clip to a setting effect known as hairy, that gives the clip a strange, but interesting effect.  Also the words that was added to the clip was 'Can u see me?'. This gave the clip a message that could give me an idea for a type of after effect that I can add to my main coursework project thriller.

From this week's task with titling practice has given me some experience with the After Effects software,  therefore from the software I have learnt the basic skills and editing of titling,  as I now can add some excellent examples of titles to my AS coursework thriller. As well as giving me a chance of getting a good grade for the thriller,  in

No comments:

Post a Comment