Monday 23 March 2015

Question 6 - How have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

In this YouTube clip, the clip shows how I used media technology such as Premiere Pro to make the opening to my thriller . The technology I used for the thriller was Premiere Pro, Mixcraft, Illustrator and After Effects. This YouTube clip shows how I used these technologies and explains what I did with them. Furthermore I did a lot of practice with the different software and as a result I find out what software works the best for its job. From starting the course in September and did my first blog post onto Blogger has now come a long way as I now know how to the use the blogger effective and how to upload and embed codes into the software. For example I now know how to upload and embed my YouTube clips onto my blog page without a hyperlink to the video on YouTube.


Which software did I used for what part of producing the thriller opening:


After Effects - used for creating the titles and adding effects to the titles and clips.



Illustrator- used to create the logos for Planetational Studios, Dark Skies and Moon Spider.
Mixcraft - used for making the background music for the thriller opening.
Premiere Pro - used for putting the thriller opening together by applying the transitions to the clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment