Tuesday 17 March 2015

Question 3- what kind of media institutions might distribute your media product?


This newspaper article, I have created to answer the following question - What kind of media institutions might distribute your media product?
As I have chosen that Warner Bros Pictures to distribute my film, as this company is one of the big six successful film studios, also they have their own production and distribution part to make the full film.

Warner Bros Pictures advantages for the thriller:
- Bigger budget to make the thriller more interesting.
-Big stars can get involved in the thriller.
-Better film equipment 

I have chosen one of the big six film production and distribution companies as Warner Bros has got a well understanding of how to make films as they have been producing and distributing films since 1903, this clearly shows that this production and distribution company has years of film making experience . Also the company has many contracts with film stars and film directors who can help out with making films for the company. In additional the film company have a lot of film equipment such as up to date film cameras and CGI that can help a film be very successful at the film's box office. Warner Bros has a very large amount of money to be put towards to film making as each film has the chance of getting a large budget to make the film and use up to date film technology to make the film a success. Alternately, I can use YouTube to show the full version of Cursed Life, as I can easily distributed the thriller on and it will reach a wide targeted, global audience. Furthermore this website is free and has no charge to upload something onto the website also this method of distributing my thriller will save money for me as I will not have to pay a distribution companies such as Warner Bros Pictures to get my thriller out.

No comments:

Post a Comment